Thursday, December 22, 2011

Plz any one tell how i can regain him...? i dont want to miss him from my life...?

im 20 n hez also 20 doing our engi..2nd yr.im in love with that guy. i was taking 2 him he loved me a lot on dat time i was refusing n neglecting him alot to be as his girlfriend i told to him dat i can be as ur friend but not intrested now i will think abut it after our completion of engi..but he was asking me to reply but i was postponing on dat time n i made him 2 cry a lot of times, now he decided to break out from me really im not intrested 2 get break out from him i want 2 share my complete life with him but now a days he is not intrested to tak 2 me n 2 meet me.Today i came 2 realise wat r all d mistakes i did.i can ask sincerly sry from him but today hez not allowing me 2 be in touch with him.he hav broken up with me frm just past 10 days but im feeling very much depressed from day onwards i dont know how 2 regain him how 2 be in contact with him plz tell how cani i contact him and make him as mine plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell im waiting i hav realised my mistakes n can ask my sincere apology 2wards him plzzzz tell me wat can i do now?????????????????????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment