Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12 year old girl help?

Alright this guy I really like and all my friends say he likes me back. And so he used to just come out and flirt with me. But he did that with all the other girls. But then he started teasing me. That he never does with other girls. Every single time I turned around he teased me. But then we started fighting. We still do fight, but its back and fourth teasing. And so we talk all the time but today he was with his friends. And with his friends I decided 'oh, I'll talk to me other friend.' and so I did. He's really funny so I was laughing wicked hard. And then my crush started teasing me ALOT. As in asking me if I had a boyfriend and if I ever had a boyfriend and when I said "I had one in preschool" he and his friend started laughing. And his friend came over and said "Are you guys flirting AGAIN????" and my crush said (sort of joking or teasing you know how guys talk around their friends) "Yeah because you know shes sooooo smokin" and my crush did the claw thing at me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment