Tuesday, December 20, 2011

He's everything I hoped for and more...except instead of tall dark and handsome he's..?

Short, bald and very nerdy! I'm definitely falling in love with him however most of our time has been on the phone. In person I find it challenging to get past his exterior. I am attracted to him and as we learn more I fall more. He is the kindest, smartest, most accepting man I have ever known. He is very much in love with me and hopes to marry. He is a good father, very successful, and has all the qualities I have hoped to find and more! In public other women look at me and smirk as if they are wondering why? or almost feeling bad for me...I know they don't see or feel what I feel. How can I get past my judgments? I have always judged myself so harshly and really want to get past this. Obviuosly I need to feel comfortable with the man I choose to spend my life with. Please help! I want to get past this challenge and let him in fully I just don't know how to accomplish this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment